Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Month 28 Status Report

April, you cruel bitch!

I had a number of planned films for April, and most of them went out the window when I discovered that many films I had located online had subsequently disappeared. That turned into a sudden rush to watch some obscurities, which is what I then did for much of the middle of this month. That, combined with a NetFlix film that never seemed to get returned (not on my account) combined to make April something other than the norm for me.

What strikes me as strange here is that my traffic on the site spiked in April, and my hit count increased by something like 20%. I'll take it, really.

So onto May. I'll be starting with the longest film left on The List, and we'll see where it goes from there. Expect more from various internet sources for a few weeks, but with more traditional films laced through here and there. Internet movies are fine, but a steady diet is tough to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment